Based on: 9 reviews/ratings
Approximate price: $30 (around $28 online)
Capacity: 1 bottle
- Attractive tabletop wine cooler; stainless-steel construction
- Rapid Ice cooling element chills wine in just 5 minutes
- Keeps wine cold for up to 4 hours
- No ice, no water, no mess
- Measures 8 by 6 by 6 inches
- perfect for keeping pre-chilled whites nice and cool all throughout dinner, especially when dining outside
- needs no ice, nor electricity
- doesn’t drip condensation
- has no insulation
- only works for the first bottle, unless additional sleeves are purchased and frozen
Sampling of owner comments about the Vacu Vin Prestige Stainless-Steel Tabletop Wine Cooler:
- perfect for keeping pre-chilled whites cool all through dinner
- nifty little stainless wine cooler
- very sleek and elegant
- recommend this product 100%
- third one I bought as a gift
It should be noted that this is not an electric wine bottle chiller, nor is it a plain ice bucket – it’s more of a hybrid, a bucket that accepts pre-frozen ice packets.
All of the reviews we found for the Vacu Vin Prestige Stainless-Steel Tabletop Wine Cooler were very favorable. They found it attractive for the table, and it kept their wines nice and cool throughout meals. It can also keep reds cooler, if dining outside on a hot day (although you don’t want reds too cool, of course).
All in all, the Vacu Vin Prestige Wine Chiller seems to be a solid choice for keeping that bottle of white nicely cool and crisp for hours.
Bottom line recommendation:
The Vacu Vin Prestige Stainless-Steel Tabletop Wine Cooler is RECOMMENDED.
Or, check out more of our single bottle wine chiller reviews.